Join us at 7:00pm GMT 3rd November 2021
An exclusive behind the scenes glimpse into a living biobank - and those fighting to save species from extinction.
We use the latest technology to store somatic cells (non-reproductive cells) and gametes (reproductive cells) from endangered animals in a way that ensures their viability for future regeneration.
With case studies and exclusive interviews from our expert panel:
• Tullis Matson, Chair (Stallion AI Services Ltd)
• Dr Sue Walker, Vice-Chair (Chester Zoo)
• Dr Rhiannon Bolton, Charity Coordinator and Conservation Scientist
• Professor Suzannah Williams, Chief Scientist (Oxford University)
• Lucy Morgan, Scientific Advisor (Gemini Genetics)
• Dr Linda Penfold, Scientific Advisor (South East Zoo Alliance for Reproduction & Conservation)
• Matt Pettit, Scientific Advisor (IMT International)